Urfic Inter UK Limited is the UK importer and distributor of Urfic door furniture and other associated ironmongery and hardware.
Quality is key to Urfic and therefore the best raw materials and production possibilities are continually maintained. This is to produce tarnish resistant products with independent salt spray test to 500hrs and fire rated to 30/60 FD (selected products). The top quality appearance of products is assured with back plates using the cold pressed technique whilst still maintaining production of hot forging for levers for that ‘robust feel’.
Urfic Inter UK Limited is driven to continually improve our service. We will do this through ensuring continued learning and development of all Directors, Management and Staff. This will be driven through in-house and external training resources. This will ensure the quality of service given will strengthen our customers satisfaction and our company growth and sustainability.
In particular, the management will:
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of our business processes and company objectives through our management reviews and internal audit processes
- Monitor customer satisfaction and set objectives for continuous improvement
- Analyse the causes of any complaint and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence
- Ensure the availability and competence of the support resources for the core processes
- Provide the necessary work environment to ensure the wellbeing of our employees and visitors
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of our working practices. These will be considered by senior management and appropriate actions taken and communicated
- Ensure that all employees are aware of our Quality Policy and commited to the effective implementation of our Quality Management System
- Make our Quality Policy available to all relevant interested parties
- Ensure that the company complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements
The achievement of our quality objectives and continuous improvement is fundamental to all activities carried out within our company and must be practiced by all partners as an integral part of their daily work.